There's an African proverb that says it takes a village to raise a child.
Please click here to sponsor a child
If you would like to donate towards TPC please use the Donate button below
If you would like to donate towards Medical Missions Trip please use the Donate button below
The Mully Children's Family Charitable Foundation, the Canadian arm of MCF is currently making plans to bring 16 members of the Mully Children's Family Choir for a six week tour of Canada in November and December of 2015. Charles and Esther will accompany their children and look forward to reuniting with Canadians who have traveled to Kenya to volunteer at MCF.
If you would like to donate towards Mully Children's Family Choir Tour please use the Donate button below.
"If you are interested in getting involved in the 2015 Choir Tour in anyway
please contact the office".
Today, 300,000 children in Kenya are abandoned, homeless and live in the streets!
· Rescue and rehabilitation of street children is not easy.
· Street life is dirty, violent, and short.
· Kenyans are fearful of street children and look as criminals.
· Police often harass and beat the children.
· Boys survive by collecting garbage.
· Girls are forced to resort to prostitution.
· Street children continually live in fear.
· All street children become malnourished and sick.
· Street children have NO HOPE for a decent life.
It seems like an impossible problem that
no one can solve.....
PROJECT RESCUE !
Still on the Streets
Your donation will make a difference!
You can help save street children’s lives “One child at a time”.