Today, 300,000 children in Kenya are abandoned, homeless and live in the streets!
· Rescue and rehabilitation of street children is not easy.
· Street life is dirty, violent, and short.
· Kenyans are fearful of street children and look as criminals.
· Police often harass and beat the children.
· Boys survive by collecting garbage.
· Girls are forced to resort to prostitution.
· Street children continually live in fear.
· All street children become malnourished and sick.
· Street children have NO HOPE for a decent life.
It seems like an impossible problem that
no one can solve.....
PROJECT RESCUE !
Still on the Streets
Your donation will make a difference!
You can help save street children’s lives “One child at a time”.
Missions will be coming soon..........